Well lets just once assume in this world. I mean let the person kill someone if he wants to. Let a person rob someone if he wishes to. Let anyone become a suicide bomber or a terrorist if he/she wants to do it under someone’s influence. What a world would that be. It would be horrific, right. No, It would not be horrible, It would be great because the way I look at it is that if we use the technology to an extent where all these bad activities would not even be remotely possible. I would want to live in a world like that.
I wish technology advances so much that it does not leave any chance of error for humans. For example
- People could freely shop online and never be afraid of their bank details being leaked and hacked.
- I want the examination system to be like that it does not let anyone cheat.
- A world where if a crime is committed the culprit can never escape and gets the punishment instantly.
- A world where piracy will not be illegal. It will be legal because it would be upto the publishers to protect their creations/products/music/movies etc. And because the technology would be so strong that it does not even leave a chance for anyone to pirate.
- Where Microsoft does not have to be afraid over WGA cracks anymore because they know that their activation process is so amazing that no one can make copies.
What do you think about it ? Do you wanna live into that kind of world. Where you have all the freedom to do anything in this world and no one would complain about that.